The healing from surgery has gone really well, and I am able to eat pretty good now. I have lost about 85 pounds since surgery day for a total of just over 150 pounds since last June. I have to say it is truly amazing and I feel better than I have for years. I am going to a gym a few times a week and my life is just simply more active. I still have a ways to go, but the surgery is a tool that has saved my life.
I am so grateful to have all of my friends and family that have supported me through this. Thank you all so much for helping me get through this. I will try to blog more often and I will get some pictures up here soon.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment