Well tomorrow I am back to work officially! I suppose I would have liked another week or two, but honestly I am ready to get back into the swing of things.
I also am starting a new class a week from tomorrow so I am already studying for that. It has been a very fortunate healing process. Although I still have some issues eating, it is nothing out of the ordinary for this surgery and I am learning what to do and more importantly what not to do while I am still healing inside.
Thanks again to all who follow the blog and post comments. I am going to try to start posting some pictures of me before the surgery and then monthly photos afterward (thanks to Mr. Dilbeck) so look for those very soon.
~~Jimmy
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YEA!!!! Jimmy's back!
Update us, Jimmy!
How much weight have you lost?
Post a Comment