The Barix Clinic website has a fantastic animated surgery video (no blood i promise). This video will show you just how Jimmy's surgery will performed. There is another video that also explains how he will lose weight after surgery. It isn't just because the new pouch stomach can only hold about the size of a golf ball as you might think. Check it out!
http://www.barixclinics.com/how_it_works/animated_surgery.jsp
Cath....
Saturday, February 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Jimmy,
Please know you will be in our thoughts and prayers. We will follow you
success.
Best to you
--Jim and Brenda Frank
Hi Jimmy. I just saw how your surgery is to be done. Vert interesting. I wish you well in this procedure and much success afterwards. Love, jf
Hi James,
Good luck on your "New Look" Hope all goes well!!!!
Ron + Carol
Hi Jimmy,
Well I'm sorry things didn't go as planned. Zach and I were pulling for you. I'm glad there weren't any lasting complications. I know you'll lose the weight and try again. I'll be rooting for you.
Love,
Kathy
Post a Comment